This is another podcast that we made with strength and conditioning coach Adriano Arguedas Soley and his channel “The Strength Coach Journal Podcast“.
We had the chance to talk about many interesting topics, mainly regarding performance training on a team setting. As usual the conversation led us to different directions! The main ideas covered were:
- How I started in the field
- Key points in our philosophy regarding strength training, rehabilitation and load management that we currently use at CSKA
- The increasingly important role of strength and conditioning coaches in the Euroleauge
- Main challenges for a strength coach during the in-season
- How to manage new players coming in the team and are not so experienced in resistance training
- The delicate role of the strength coach having to cooperate with the Head Coach, the medical staff and the players
- How to adjust in different environments
- Closing advice to the young strength coaches starting their careers
You can listen to the full podcast using the picture below:
You can check out Adriano’s web site here!